The Regs of Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regs of Resident Evil

It was written in the book of Rice that those of skill would rise up to rule the roleplaying world of 'Resident Evil'. Hand selected for traits suitable to creative individuals, we once fell apart. Those days are past as we reunite once more. Fear us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bordering on as at as files
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am by Guest

» Desktop Computer
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans xe
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan page f2
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am by Guest

» free rs bots
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm by Guest

» Greetings All people
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm by Guest

» For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm by Dust

» Resident Evil 5 The MMO
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 am by Rebecca Chambers

» Resident Evil the MMO
A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm by Albert Wesker

Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
A Veteran Soldier Empty
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Veteran Soldier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

A Veteran Soldier Empty
PostSubject: A Veteran Soldier   A Veteran Soldier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm

((For this, I'm roleplaying as Mikhail Victor. I figured instead of making a whole new chat name, this would be easier. Thanks for the help Crystal, hope I put on a good show. Very Happy))

The explosion of a Mk3A2 High Explosive grenade jarred Mikhail for a moment. His squad was dying, and he felt like a fool. "Suppressive fire! Don't just waste ammo, dammit! Keep firing!" He barked orders, but who the hell knew if they heard him.

Lieutenant Mikhail Victor was a soldier, an old dog of war and one of the 'legendary warriors' involved in the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Squad, better known as the U.B.C.S. No sooner had they arrived, the mercenaries were caught off guard. It seemed like in mere minutes their numbers were halved.

Aiming his M4A1 Assault Rifle, Mikhail cocked the rifle and switched to three round bursts. 'Have to conserve ammo' he said in his mind, taking shots in the upper torso and head whenever possible. "Damned monsters! Why won't they stay down?!" Before he knew it, his clip was already empty.

"Shit!" he growled, ejecting the clip and trying to reload. An undead managed to get close to the Lieutenant as he was reloading, and Mikhail couldn't help but smirk, dropping the rifle clip and shoving the end of his M4A1 forward, smacking it right into the throat of the zombie. "I'm not that easy to munch on, monster!" Mikhail gave it a sharp kick to the stomach, sending it back as it gasped through a crushed wind pipe. As the zombie hit the ground, Mikhail scooped up the clip and reloaded, cocking and giving the zombie a nice three round burst to the face. Blood, muscle, tissue and skin exploded from what was once a human head. "Bastard." Mikhail muttered as he made a dash for some cover.

"Stay together! Fire! Do NOT give up!" Mikhail barked orders through his communicator. "Carlos! Nicholai! Keep fighting, help your comrades out! We need to make a break for some cover somewhere!" Another undead tried to get at Mikhail.

This time it succeeded, grabbing the russian soldier by his shoulders and trying to push him down. Grunting, Mikhail shoved back, using his superior weight against the zombie, getting a nice right hook to the zombie's temple, knocking it aside. Mikhail reached for his SigPro SP2009, unholstering it and releasing the safety. As the zombie moved its head back to face Mikhail, the cold steel of the handgun pressed against the temple. "Adios." Mikhail said with a sad voice before pulling the trigger. A 9x19 parabellum 9mm round pierced through the temple and out the other, blood splattering and an empty shell clinking onto the street.

Quickly holstering his pistol, Mikhail gripped his rifle close and made a dash again. "We've got to regroup! Someone, anyone, talk to me!" He was hoping and praying that someone was still alive. Most if not all of his men were being devoured before his very eyes, and Mikhail could barely take it.

Mikhail looked to his left and noticed a young mercenary with his legs gone and his torso being eaten by a few civilian zombies. Somehow he was still alive, and Mikhail noticed that he had a pin clenched in his teeth. A grenade pin!

"Shit!" Mikhail ran for all he was worth and leaped behind a large garbage bin. The explosion rocked the street, although to Mikhail it felt like the city itself. Blood and body parts flopped and slammed against the garbage bin, as Mikhail rose to his feet, sighing. Taking a moment, he took off his beret and wiped some sweat from his brow before returning it atop his head.

"This is Lt. Mikhail Victor to any and all U.B.C.S. forces. Report. Anyone!" Mikhail had never felt more alone in his life, and he only hoped that there was still someone left alive. Not waiting for a reply, Mikhail narrowed his eyes, and made a dash through the streets, hoping with all he had that someone would be still alive in this Hell on Earth...
Back to top Go down

A Veteran Soldier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regs of Resident Evil :: Welcome to the Thunderdome :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: