The Regs of Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regs of Resident Evil

It was written in the book of Rice that those of skill would rise up to rule the roleplaying world of 'Resident Evil'. Hand selected for traits suitable to creative individuals, we once fell apart. Those days are past as we reunite once more. Fear us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bordering on as at as files
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am by Guest

» Desktop Computer
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans xe
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan page f2
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am by Guest

» free rs bots
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm by Guest

» Greetings All people
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm by Guest

» For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm by Dust

» Resident Evil 5 The MMO
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 am by Rebecca Chambers

» Resident Evil the MMO
Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm by Albert Wesker

Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
Bloody Valentine Empty
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bloody Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 am

The streetlights were dimly lit, barely able to crank enough electricity through the vast network in the city. Without light, things would be less than favorable for anyone who had survived this long. The initial chaos had come to a halt, thousands dead...and not all of them were staying still. The only sound to be heard, was the soft patter of the rain. The soft click of boots against pavement alerted any and all who desired a feast that something was approaching. Something with curves and a gun pointed at the ready for firing.

Strands of brunette clung to her face in this weather, though the woman seemed to ignore it along with the chill. Dressed in a tube top and miniskirt, Jill Valentine was not in appropriate attire for this weather in the least. Could catch a cold.

None of that seemed to matter as she strode cautiously, making her way past the burning wreckage of cars and other vehicles. The only greeting to her blue irises was the sight of more disfigured corpses littering the ground. Trash had collected around several of these bodies, leading her to believe they were truly dead. A sigh of relief, and she moved on. Silly Valentine, they weren't all dead.

Two undead rising initially, their hungering cries alerted the woman's ears to their presence. Spinning about, the Beretta 92F which had been customized specifically for her, sent rounds soaring through the air to greet these creatures. A gentle squeeze several times against the trigger is all it took.

Bodies hitting the road, it was only then that Miss Valentine realized how dire her situation was becoming. They seemed to spring from everywhere, and it was finally time to run. Eleven bullets left, she wasn't going to waste them. Darting down an alleyway, her feet carried the woman in her retreat to the next road. Luck wasn't much better.

Eyes fanning their gaze toward an escape, it was a nearby fire escape that signaled her freedom from being eaten. Rushing to it, the woman leaped, catching the second step within her grasp. Struggling, the horrific groans of the zombies only urged her to try harder. Digging deep inside, Jill lurched a palm up and caught the third step. Victory was in sight.

About that time, one of the hungry creatures latched onto her boot, tugging relentlessly. One swift kick delivered from her free foot and the woman wretched herself free of it's grasp. Breathing heavily, it took all of her stamina to make it to the top. Slick steps and one near fall almost marked her end.

Once on the roof, an initial sweep was given before she dropped to sit. "Too close..." She whispered softly, mopping her face of the rain.
Back to top Go down
http://jvalentine0.deviantart.com/gallery/
Tim

Tim

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Well don't leave the girl hanging!
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Tim wrote:
Well don't leave the girl hanging!

*Starts playing Solitaire*
Back to top Go down
http://jvalentine0.deviantart.com/gallery/
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:

*Starts playing Solitaire*

Wanna play Speed? xD Or Egyptian Rat Slap? Woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Valentine   Bloody Valentine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Valentine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regs of Resident Evil :: Welcome to the Thunderdome :: Raccoon City-