The Regs of Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regs of Resident Evil

It was written in the book of Rice that those of skill would rise up to rule the roleplaying world of 'Resident Evil'. Hand selected for traits suitable to creative individuals, we once fell apart. Those days are past as we reunite once more. Fear us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bordering on as at as files
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am by Guest

» Desktop Computer
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans xe
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan page f2
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am by Guest

» free rs bots
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm by Guest

» Greetings All people
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm by Guest

» For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm by Dust

» Resident Evil 5 The MMO
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 am by Rebecca Chambers

» Resident Evil the MMO
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm by Albert Wesker

Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. Empty
Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. Empty
PostSubject: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Okay, if you're looking to RP a character that you haven't applied for. Do da following in the thread you're posting to. You don't need to apply to them to play as them if nobody else has laid claim and you don't think you really want to.

1.) Put their full name in the subject block of your post.
2.) Ensure nobody else is RPing as them beforehand. xD
3.) Abide by the rules: try to stay in character.
4.) If wishing to switch characters in an RP, ensure that you make the first character go 'into the night' or some jazz.
5.) Those playing as NPCs can control many more than just one. *Throws horde of zombies at*.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://jvalentine0.deviantart.com/gallery/
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

It sho does. Very Happy Thank ya!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I used to be so good at RPing two characters at once in one storyline... Always used different font styles to show the difference between them. lol =o
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Well yer far more awesome than me then, Diz. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

That was back in the day. Dunno if I still got it in me now. Been at least....three years since I've roleplayed at all. Tried to get Shane into it, but he just couldn't grasp it well enough to suit my style. He'd rather play the video games which is all well and good, but he looks down on RP now. Sad day...
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Aw. Well, this is one dude that'll always rp with ya Diz. Very Happy

And I've found y'never really lose the touch. Just gotta get back into the groove.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Yay! At least I'll have something to fill some of my extra time. Especially if Shane goes out of town for work.
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 am

What's the process for OCs?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 am

Tim wrote:

Just making a quick blurb about them under the application forum with their basic stats. It's all listed there, Tim. All Regs will get approved on the spot, it's just if we get some new people in that we'll be taking a hard look at what they're bringing to the table.
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
Tim wrote:

Just making a quick blurb about them under the application forum with their basic stats. It's all listed there, Tim. All Regs will get approved on the spot, it's just if we get some new people in that we'll be taking a hard look at what they're bringing to the table.

Ah gotcha. The real question is which character to bring back?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Wat wat   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Tim wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:
Tim wrote:

Uh.. all of them? :O
Back to top Go down
Tim

Tim

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
Tim wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:
Tim wrote:

Uh.. all of them? :O

Haha that's far far too many.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Suggestion   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 am

I would suggest the characters that aren't just from a specific point in the storyline. (Example: Character that only existed in RE 5 won't be in Raccoon City.)
Back to top Go down
Dust

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Hm... Well, I really don't know what to say or do, so... hi guys! ;D

I want to play Richard Aiken! ;D
And yes, Dust is back! I have returned from the dead. The t-virus is in me... Jk. I don't know. Hi guys! ;D
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Admin
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: >>   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Nobody has claimed Richard, so go for it. Just gotta put an application sheet under the appropriate spot on the forums for him. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dust

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Maybe Luis. Hm... Well, thanks. It's nice to see some of you again. Not sure who's who right now, so yeah.
Dizzy - You need to get on more, princess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.   For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone wanting to RP as another one of the cast that isn't claimed by someone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regs of Resident Evil :: Welcome to the Thunderdome :: In reguards to playing other characters. (Please Read)-
Jump to: